A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

Hahaha .... I want to donate ..... OMG .... this was great .... you should do adverts for walmart :D

The Reward The Reward

Contributed to the cause ... can't wait for the dream to be fulfilled ..... amazing work ....

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Wow ... chilling .... this was amazing ... poetry, animation and a story to DIE for ..... amazing stuff mate.

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Man I love this game ..... this is just such an awesome game I don't even know what else to add .. it has it all and it's polished beyond belief. AMAZING WORK .... I love this title!

Trailor Simulator Trailor Simulator

This is not a game. This is not even a project that should be on here in my opinion. Utter nonsense. Then it just blacks out and plays really loud music ....

No progression handling, menu system or even sense to this project. 0 / 5.

TrailerSimulator responds:

Hello,
The team here understands that. But this is a game that's been made by students in 3 days for a challenge. We thought you should know that.
Anyway, we hope you appreciate at least the humour :)

Don't wake the cat Don't wake the cat

Ok so ... first thoughts .... "I guess you're not meant to reach level 6" ..... when you says the balancing isn't perfected I think that was the understatement of the year. It goes from easy, hmm yeah, to oh ehm what .... then the WTF?!?!?! Haha.

Nice tower defence concept. Assets are not exactly polished but I guess you're no animator :) The game mechanics work exactly as intended though. So for that I have decided to rate this as 2.5 / 5.

The game itself (as in all tower defence games) is nice to play and fun. The game is severely unbalanced and needs correcting before I could really rate this properly but given the authors programming background (and empathising with that slightly) I have to give this a 2.5 just for the fact that it works, it's playable and although not aesthetically pleasing ..... it does what it says on the tin.

Well played fella.