A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

Hahaha .... I want to donate ..... OMG .... this was great .... you should do adverts for walmart :D

The Reward The Reward

Contributed to the cause ... can't wait for the dream to be fulfilled ..... amazing work ....

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Wow ... chilling .... this was amazing ... poetry, animation and a story to DIE for ..... amazing stuff mate.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Haha, this is by far the most extensive and amazing animation I've seen to date ...... nothing even comes close .... absolutely stunning. Bravo!

[KK] Squidge Is Distubing [KK] Squidge Is Distubing

Hahaha what in good gods earth is this? The kitties and the music were hilarious ... the dude in the video though? :S

2.5 / 5 cos the kitty made me giggle :)

Well designed, fresh bright and lively interface and music, animations of the kitties were real basic but it was the comedic value I cherished .... the video .... yup ... DISTURBING.

I salute you sir.

LIES!!! LIES!!!

I really don't know what to say. It's an animation. Not lip (if that's what those scribbles were) synched and really doesn't make much sense. 1 / 5 simply because I watched it twice and figured the animation must've taken a little time to create. Not great content though.

ezekielxii responds:

Okay, well... I would prefer critique rather than being criticized. : / This comment wasn't very helpful at all and was mostly just condescending and pointed out flaws rather than suggesting ways to improve and fix the flaws.